Minimum 1 day rental
Rental Includes - Back Pack, Sun Shade, Rain Cover
The old adage is true: If baby isn’t happy, neither are you. But the reverse also holds true—especially when you’re carrying junior and everything else for a day outside. So when you’re off for an outdoor adventure and don’t want to leave anything behind, reach for Osprey’s Poco AG™ Premium child carrier.
Osprey incorporated their award winning AG™ (Anti-Gravity) backpack suspension system in the Poco Series. Lightweight aluminum stays provide load stability and the mesh shoulder harness and back panel combination keeps you comfortable for the long haul.
Child safety and comfort is a top concern. The child cockpit is fully framed and padded and the butterfly harness is fleece-covered. When you set the pack down, the base is extra wide and has a locking foot bar for stability. Two large, reinforced grab handles ensure secure pickups. The child seat has built-in safety leg loops.
Adult comfort is also a concern. The Fit-on-the-Fly™ hip belt means both parents can enjoy proper fit during the same walk. Parents can also share the weight with a removable daypack.
Other features include an integrated sunshade to protect sensitive skin, a myriad of storage pockets, and a removable, washable drool pad.
Max Load - 48.5 pounds.
Contoured suspension combined with seamless mesh from the shoulder blades to the lumbar region balance and stabilize the pack so you won’t even notice you’re carrying a precious cargo.
A built-in removable sunshade is included with every style of the Poco AG™ Series. A unique collapsible design allows it to be stored or deployed quickly. The sunshade is also integral when using the optional add-on Poco rain cover.
The Anti-Gravity™ suspension incorporated on the Poco AG™ offers a highly adjustable harness, coupled with the Fit-on-the-Fly™ hip belt, yielding a wide-fit range for a variety of sized parents. *Available on the Poco AG™ Premium and Poco AG™ Plus
- Reservoir Sleeve - An opening at the top of the back panel allows for the storage of a water reservoir for easy access to hydration for both the adult and child
- Fit-on-the-Fly™ Adjustable Hip belt - The adjustable Fit-on-the-Fly™ hip belt offers 5”/13cm of extension on each side for a comfortable ventilated custom fit and superior load support
- Extra-Large Lower Zippered Compartment - An extra -large lower zippered compartment offer storage for diapers and other items
- Zippered Hip belt Pockets - Dual zippered hip belt pockets keep essential items readily accessible. A safety mirror lets you check back on the child when they are sound asleep
- Stretch Mesh Side Pockets - Dual stretch mesh side pockets allow for external storage for accessible items
- Removable Daypack - Removable daypack with zippered main compartment, zippered heat embossed slash pocket and front panel stretch mesh is perfect for extra storage and organization